Monday, July 25, 2011

BEE and PO

ahaa , guess what ? i named it as BEE as it cute like bumblebee . and the other , i named it as PO as it hyper as kungfu panda . erk hyper ? nahhh such a lazy hamster and soo mok ;p eh?  alamak kantoi lak.. yeahhh it is a hamster :D ouh.. it is sooo cute.. someone gave it to me...as a gift yet , i got 3 pointer .. its a key for me to keep focus in study and dont lose focus .. and it is for when i'm lonely , so that i will play with them :)
thanks mr. Ansaryy :) since he cannot buy me a sugar glider , but why not a hamster isnt it ? :) yup , they were sooooo cute and cute and cute and more cute ;p hehek . hey , i don't mind lah.. this gift was so perfect.. i don't ask for that thing.. and i just so unexpected , he buy for me and he also dont put a plan about it.. so i reallllly thankful..
talking about BEE and PO :')
i watched she died.. i watched how she died.. she looks like she really afraid to confront death.. BEE .. died on 15th of July.. it seems so scared to watch seems like i dont know what to do.. i called my boyfie to come and help her.. but we cant do anything.. so sad.. really.. she so tamed ;) manja , and also never bite me..  i was happy to have a friend like her..BEE , sorry for everything.. and thanks for accompany me when i was lonely.. iloveyou bee.. love you a lot! mmmuahhh! RIP :')

 that one who sit at the right is Bee ;)

now , Po is a lonely hamster.. i'll take care of you dear .. but dont bite me lah .you noty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment