Friday, August 26, 2011

BEL311 ESSAY ASIGNMENT, TRUE STORY. heee ;p

Hi, my name is Noor Azlina bt. A. Roslee but just call me ‘Lina’ or ‘Azlina’ for short.  I am in my third semester in taking Diploma of Office Management and Technology at Kolej Teknologi Timur, Sepang.
‘Noor Azlina’ means softness of the light.  I admit I am a soft hearted person.  I am easily get hurt for no reason.  I am independent girl since I am nine. I worked in many places since I am 15 years old, and the pay back is used for my study needs.  I buy my school stuff by myself until now, I borrowed from PTPTN and seriously I don’t ask money from my mom even I know RM2500 is not enough in each semester. I did this because I try not to burden her.  For real, it is difficult to face a hard life, sometimes people just don’t understand how hard it is, but I don’t complain any of it because I know there is a lot people out there that need help more than me. I just go with the flow.  I am different from the others, but just an ordinary girl.  Honestly I have tried to fit in it because people always judge me by my look, but this is the real me.  In this essay, I will going to tell story about my background, interest and my goals.
Firstly, I have grown up in a very simple but quite complicated family.  The word ‘family divided’ for me is too common.  It started when I was a little which I know nothing, my mom and my father has divorced.  My mother did not do any mistake, but my father is the way he is.  I did not put blame on him, but who do not want a father isn’t it?  My father is a type of man who likes to marry a lot.  For information, ‘a lot’ is like seven times in a lifetime he have married.  I have a lot of step brothers and sisters.  One thing that I know about my father is, he can’t afford to support his 12++ child  that he has with a different woman and I don’t put any hope on it.  The story goes well until my mom realized that she can’t live without a husband.
My new life with my step father began when I reach age of six years old.  My step father is a rich man.  He owned a business. He also had 3 children with his first wife.  At first, the purpose my mom married again is because she can’t stay longer to support her children as a widow.  But unfortunately, she was wrong.  My step father did not take serious about his responsible as a husband. He let my mom work hard for the family.  He never gave pocket money to my family even in small total.  My mom pays all house debt and bills by herself.  But all the pain is over since he died on the year 2009 where I have to seat for SPM.  I have so much in pain but my mom is worst, perhaps life must go on.  Thank God I still afford to buy shirt and food.
My hometown is located in Ampang.  Even though lately has been many criminal cases happened in Ampang, but to me the place is still the greatest and I love being around there.  Ampang is a city where I can get everything that I need. Sometimes I felt so afraid to walk alone in that area because of the appearance of the immoral people lately. But I still have my family, relatives and friends there to walk with. 
Being a student is hard, but this is just the starting of life.  Later when I finish my study, I will look for a good career and spend the money wisely.  I will take care my mom, and will pay back my mom’s kindness for taking a good care of me, by bring her to Meccah and buy a big house for her.  I just love her and hope she will wait for me and of course I have my own dream to be married with my guy someday. Hope I find a good man for my future husband. Be happy as a clam, and wear your smile J

No comments:

Post a Comment