Thursday, December 15, 2011

shhhhhut my mouth is better :)

perlu ke nak tau cerita pasal ex ? for me, yes perlu. but..hmmmm.... trusted or....not? well i used to trust lah..but...when it comes to this, i'd rather not to ask that person. because it will come out with a fight. so, i'm not asking no more.
tujukan lagu? i will not doing it no more. no and never. i have experience on it. and i wont say anything about it. Joking on ex ? also no more. keep this in myself, cry only myself. yeah, it will always be me. memang mcm ni pun dari dulu. dah nasib or dah biasa tuu, taktau lah. but it hurt. and left so much pain in the heart. but i dont care about it. i dont care no more. simpan or tak , sakit or tak, kekadang benda kecik je tapi aku yang lebih2 . so , i'd choose to not talk about it. get it? no and no more. the pain will slowly eat myself inside, but i'd rather than to talk about it till it worst. so better you don't know 'the' thing about me :)
"i'm jealous of every girl that has ever hugged you.. because for one moment they had my WHOLE world in their arms" ---> doesnt mean you has to keep it as secret when you have hugged somebody , but if you won't sharing it will lead me to the jealous tahap nak mati and mati.  ok that's it. bye assalamualaikum.bye tempat luahan hati :')

No comments:

Post a Comment