Thursday, September 27, 2012

Save me.

I'm about to lose my mind.. you've been gone for so long. i'm running out of time.
I need a doctor, call me a doctor to bring me back to life.
I told the world one day, I would pay it back . Say it on tape and lay it.
Record it so that one day I could play back.
But i don't even know if I believe it when I'm saying that you all starting to creep in.
Everything it's just so gray and black.
Hope, I just need a ray of that cause no one see's my vision when I play it for them.  they just say it's whack, they don't know what dope is.  I don't know if I was awake or asleep when I wrote this.
All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest.
You picked me up, breathing life in me, I owe my life to you but for the life of me, I
don't see why you don't see like I do. But it just dawned on me. See this light in you,
it's dark. Let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you.  I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue. Cause me and you were like a crew.  I was like your
sidekick , you gonna either wanna fight me. When I get off this fucking mic or you gonna hug me.
But I'm not an option, there's nothing else I can do cause.... I'm about to lose my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment